Coffee Banana Cake Loaf. Turn it into a birthday cake if you wish! You can also add chopped walnuts or pecans, such as in our coffee pecan pound cake. Coffee Cake Banana Bread is sure to be a new favorite!
This recipe requires two bowls – One for the liquid ingredients and one for the dry. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy; beat in eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Peel the bananas and mash with a fork. You can have Coffee Banana Cake Loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- You need 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of coffee liqueur.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
This homely Coffee and Walnut Loaf Cake is delicious and easy to make. This is the perfect treat to enjoy with a mug of your favourite coffee blend. This loaf cake is the perfect size for families. Make it for a weekend dessert or take it to a party.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..
It will make it easier to remove from the pan without it coming apart. In a large bowl, mix together bananas, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond butter. If you have a whole bunch of bananas that you want to use up, just double the recipe and make two loaves. Well, the name of this banana cake is a little confusing. Quite frankly I didn't know what to call it.