Baked Salmon. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Maple Salmon "So easy to make, but so reliably good. Baked Dijon Salmon "I love salmon, but I knew it would take some coaxing to get my girlfriend to eat fish.
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. You can have Baked Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon
- You need 500 grams of salmon fillet.
- It’s 5-6 pieces of calamansi or half piece lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, pressed for marinade.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of mayonnaise, adjust according to taste.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped for sauce topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Baked Salmon in Foil – So Many Ways to Love Thee. I've cooked baked salmon in foil dozens of different ways.
Baked Salmon step by step
- Pat to dry salmon fillet. Put salt and pepper, squeeze calamansi / lemon juice all over top, bottom and sides of salmon. Put the pressed garlic on top, leave it overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- Prepare the sauce topping. Mix together finely chopped garlic, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust measurement / quantity of each ingredient according to taste and size of your salmon fillet..
- Layer the sauce topping on top of the salmon fillet. Make sure to keep sauce in the center and middle because if it’s spread out on the ends and sides, baking will make the topping fall off. Spread evenly..
- Bake in the oven 20-30 minutes or until topping is slightly brown. Serve with buttered corn, carrots and peas..
While all you really need for a satisfying piece of baked salmon is salt, pepper, and olive oil, the foil method is easy to adapt to different herbs and ingredients. You have plenty of options to keep it exciting and new. Garlic butter smothered salmon is a given. It's possibly one of the most amazing, delicious ways to eat a juicy piece of salmon and gets cooked twice a week in this house. To make this baked salmon recipe, you will need: Salmon: When it comes to purchasing salmon, I recommend looking for filets that are: Good-quality: It's important to me that any salmon I buy is wild-caught and sustainably harvested.