Dalgona Coffee my way 😋. Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) is the BEST thing ever! You can make it hot or cold! The Dalgona coffee trend is a whipped three-ingredient coffee topping that has become viral on Tiktok and then on YouTube.
Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines – all you need is some arm muscle and patience. You can cook Dalgona Coffee my way 😋 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee my way 😋
- You need 2 Tablespoons of instant coffee☕.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of white suger.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of hot water 💧.
- It’s 1 cup of milk I use unsweetened almond milk 🥛.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of liquid vanilla coffee creamer.
- You need of Few Ice cubes 🧊.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Chocolate shavings.
What better way to break the monotony than to "whip" up a tasty coffee. I Hope you like this video. BABYKOPO HOME Recommended for you Making dalgona coffee is super easy and will give you the chance to join a global community of people posting the treat online. Hello loves 🙏 I HOPE ALL IS WELL.
Dalgona Coffee my way 😋 instructions
- In a bowl or mug add in instant coffee, sugar and hot water.
- Whip it with a hand mixer in bowl or use a hand held frother in a mug till its thickend and creamy looking.
- Pour milk in a tall glass and add in coffee creamer and whip up with frother or whip with a fork till it's foamy add in a few ice cubes.
- Spoon on whipped coffee mix and top with a little whipped cream and sprinkle on chocolate shavings.
- Mix up and enjoy.
I have here for you my version of the famous Dalgona coffee. ☕ This recipe can be versatile. The Soul of Wind Recommended for you Dalgona coffee is having a moment. It's pretty, it tastes good, and it's probably the best way to to spend some time while you're at home during the stay home covid campaign. In fact, soon it'll just be called Tik Tok coffee since EVERYONE on the app is making it. However, the drink is loaded with sugar, so today I'm showing you how to make Keto dalgona coffee!