Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. For the whiskey sauce, add butter and sugar in a double boiler. Cut the bread into small cubes and put the cubes into the prepared dish. WHISKEY SAUCE: Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Whiskey sauce To serve, pour a few spoonfuls of the whiskey sauce on a dessert plate. Scoop out the desired portion size of the pudding, placing it on the sauced plate. – Add raisins and pecans. Sprinkle evenly with some of the coconut/pecan mixture. You can cook Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce
- Prepare of At least 2 loaves of bread.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla.
- It’s of Bread pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey.
- You need of Pecan whiskey sauce.
Bread pudding is a great way to use stale bread. Here's a recipe for bread pudding with vanilla sauce that is simple to make. Combine milk and butter in. mixing bowl combine bread, pineapple and raisins. Serve whiskey Sauce over bread pudding – a flavorful dessert made with eggs, vanilla and whipped cream.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce instructions
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well.
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour.
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol.
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding.
MORE+ LESS Serve sauce over warm bread pudding. Store remaining dessert and sauce covered in refrigerator. View top rated Pecan bread pudding whiskey sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Bread pudding with whiskey sauce is a delicious dessert inspired by the flavors of the Emerald Isle. Patrick's Day or any other day you.