4th of July cupcakes. Are you ready for hot dogs, burgers, chips, picnic blankets and red, white and blue desserts?! Well, here's another option for your dessert table 🙂 Red velvet cupcakes topped with a whipped cream frosting and fresh blueberries! We have different recipes on this page to choose from to make a yummy patriotic treat!
White chocolate-dipped pretzels line the outside of moist vanilla cake. Red and white marshmallow buttercream frosting what is beyond creamy and delicious on top of super soft blue vanilla cupcakes with lots of red, white & blue sprinkles in it. Watch the video to see how to pipe a two colored frosting! You can have 4th of July cupcakes using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4th of July cupcakes
- You need 1 of box white cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of food colorings.
Kids love them with the cool ingredients like frosting and Fruit Roll-ups®! The directions for baking the cupcakes are based off of the Betty Crocker(R) version. Patriotic cupcakes that can be used for any occasion. You can always substitute your own recipe for white cake and white frosting.
4th of July cupcakes instructions
- Make cake mix according to box directions, but leave out a little water so your batter is thicker than usual..
- Divide batter into three bowls. Color one red and one blue..
- In cupcake tin, put one tablespoon red batter, then white, then blue on top. Bake 350 for 18 minutes. Frost and decorate..
They're delicious and filled with sprinkles! These firecracker cupcakes add a little something extra to your celebrations with the surprise of sprinkles in the middle! Pin it to your FOURTH OF JULY pin board! This post may include affiliate links. With a special trick these red white and blue frosted cupcakes are SO easy too!