Sophie's Coffee nutella cream cheese frosting. Great recipe for Sophie's Coffee nutella cream cheese frosting. This was for a moist chocolate cake for my friends birthday, and even I was impressed. It was a BIG cake, and there was still some leftover, so you might want to reduce this recipe.
See great recipes for Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting too! I will say this time and time again – my body cannot handle caffeine but I still LOVE the taste and smell of coffee. It's a bummer that even decaf coffee can still affect me so I usually get my coffee fix through baked goods. You can have Sophie's Coffee nutella cream cheese frosting using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's Coffee nutella cream cheese frosting
- Prepare 400 grams of nutella or similar chocolate spread.
- It’s 250 grams of cream cheese or quark.
- You need 2 of caps full of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffee dissolved in 50ml water OR 50ml cold very strong coffee.
- Prepare 200 grams of cocoa.
- Prepare 200 grams of icing sugar.
Like espresso cheesecake, coffee whipped cream, espresso brownies. It was a BIG cake, and there was still some leftover, so you might want to reduce. A few good frosting recipes are all you need – save yourself the cupcake calories and just serve shots of frosting. Today I've created two new frosting recipes for you that are perfect for any recipe: cupcakes, cake, cookie sandwiches, or even just frosting shots with a spoon.
Sophie's Coffee nutella cream cheese frosting instructions
- Combine ingredients and blend thoroughly. Move to fridge..
- It's as simple as that! Leave in the fridge for approximately 1 hour before applying to your cake or cupcakes..
First up, Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Frosting. All flavors listed are available for online ordering this week.. Coffee cupcake, milk chocolate Oreo mousse, coffee buttercream. Carrot cake with crushed pineapple, raisins and coconut, cream cheese frosting. GF Banana cupcake, Nutella buttercream, mini chocolate chips.