Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes.
You can have Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of Chocolate cake mix with ingredients needed to prepare.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sweetened shredded coconut (or add a little more or less according to your preference).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 4 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vanilla pudding mix or custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla (optional).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips or as needed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes instructions
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding shredded coconut to batter..
- Pour batter into prepared cupcake pans. Bake as directed on the cake mix package..
- Cool cupcakes on wire rack..
- In a large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Stir in custard powder and milk..
- Beat in icing sugar and vanilla until smooth..
- Once cupcakes are COMPLETELY cooled, fill with filling by inserting a piping bag containing the filling and fitted with a small round tip into the centre of cupcake and squeezing bag while slowly pulling out. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes..
- Cover filled cupcakes and store in a cold place to allow the filling to firm up. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and butter over a double boiler or in the microwave..
- Dip tops of cooled cupcakes into melted chocolate so the tops are covered. Cover and allow chocolate to set. ENJOY!!!.