Cherry Cola Float Cupcake.
You can have Cherry Cola Float Cupcake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cola Float Cupcake
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or amount called for in mix).
- You need 1 box of Devil Food Cake Mix.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 8 of Cans of Coke-A-Cola (7.5oz).
- Prepare 1 box of Instant Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Jar Maraschino Cherries.
- It’s 1 of White frosting (Store Bought or Home Made).
- You need 1 of Sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of Hand Can Opener.
- Prepare 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 large of Bowl.
- Prepare 1 of Wisk.
- It’s 1 of Cookie Sheet.
Cherry Cola Float Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix the Cake, Oil, Eggs, and Pudding in a bowl..
- Slowly add 2 Cans of Coke into the Mix Gradually and stir..
- Empty remaining cans and remove tops with can opener..
- Spray the inside of your cans with oil and fill half way with cupcake mix..
- Put cans on the cookie sheet and place them into the oven..
- Bake 18-20 Minutes or until you can place a toothpick in and it comes out clean..
- While baking put white frosting into a bowl..
- Mix in 2 tsp. Of cherry juice and mix..
- Once cupcakes are cooled frost with Cherry Frosting..
- Finish topping by adding sprinkles, a straw and Cherry on top..
- Serve with a spoon..