Cupcake pies. Roll out a single pie crust onto a flat surface. This dreamy Pecan Pie Cheesecake is the perfect Thanksgiving treat. Classic pecan pie and creamy cheesecake makes a tasty twist of two traditional treats!
On top, Chocolate Buttercream, coated in graham cracker crumbs, topped with toasted Marshmallow Frosting. Pinkie Pie looks like gypsy lol. Next she would start singing to Cupcake on how to bake a portal. You can have Cupcake pies using 2 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cupcake pies
- You need 1 can of pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of pie crust.
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes that taste just like pumpkin pie! The pumpkin cupcake is deliciously moist with hints of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and vanilla. It's topped with homemade whipped cream. These apple pie cupcakes are always a hit!
Cupcake pies instructions
- Pre heat oven according to box..
- Spray cupcake pan..
- Roll 1 crust from box or flat..
- Using a cookie cutter, cup, or bowl that is larger then the diameter of the cupcake space cut out as many circles as you can..
- Using a cookie cutter, cup, or bowl the same diameter of the cupcake space cut the same amount of circles as before..
- Combined leftover dough crust roll out and repeat tell all are filled or out of crust..
- Using a knife cut a small slit in the biggest circle, this is to prevent air from getting trapped..
- Put larger circles in cupcake tins. Push gently on inside same as with a pie tin..
- Fill with pie filling of your choice..
- Put smaller circles on top. You can use a cookie cutter to make shapes of you wish..
- Bake until golden brown..
They are so easy to make and the flavor just screams fall—of course, apple cupcakes are just as delicious at other times of year, too. Baking & pastry tools cake core remover pies cupcake cake decorating tools bakeware kit home baking mould cookies cutter. Dette var en bestilling fra Nederland. But these pumpkin pie cupcakes have changed how I feel about pumpkin pie forever, even if they aren't really a pie. And not really a cupcake either.