Mocha Ice Coffee. In a blender, combine coffee ice cubes, milk, chocolate syrup and sugar. I have really been on a iced coffee kick as of late. This is one version I've tried and really like.
How to make an Iced Mocha at home. You can find a printable recipe at the end of the post, but here's what you'll need: Ingredients ice cubes coffee half & half chocolate syrup whipped cream. Directions Fill a glass or mason jar with ice. You can cook Mocha Ice Coffee using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha Ice Coffee
- It’s 1 cup of Columbia coffee (dark full coffee your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French vanilla coffee mate liquid creamer.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate syrup (Hershey's! No imitations please!) ;).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 each of Ice trays of frozen dark coffee.
Using freshly brewed coffee or leftover coffee, fill the glass about half full. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and. In this post I show you how to make iced coffee: everything from an iced vanilla latte, iced mocha and iced caramel machiatto, and the three homemade syrups you'll make will last in the fridge for more summer coffee drinks! Iced mocha recipe is a perfect concoction of coffee, ice and mocha syrup served with a nice dollop of low-fat whipped cream.
Mocha Ice Coffee step by step
- Make 10 cups of dark full flavor coffee. Let cool a while then fill ice trays. This makes 4 trays. You can make less but we always need frozen coffee around. I make and freeze the night/day before..
- In blender add fresh hot coffee, chocolate, creamer, and sugar. Blend well so that sugar is melted evenly. Then add iced coffee cubes as you blend to your liking..
I love this version of coffee though I am not an avid coffee drinker. However, I do enjoy a refreshing iced coffee when the weather calls for it. Then add a pint of mocha chocolate chip ice cream. If you can't find mocha chocolate chip, look for an ice cream that has a chocolate mocha or coffee flavor. Perfect Iced Coffee Gorgeous coffee "concentrate" to keep in your fridge: iced coffee whenever you'd like!