Coffee Jello. Dissolve gelatin in the hot water in a small bowl. Pour gelatin mixture, coffee, and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Pour coffee mixture into glasses for individual servings or a large pan for cubing.
Once common in British and American cookbooks, it now most common in Japan, where it can be found in most restaurants and convenience stores. Mix in hot coffee and water. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until the gelatin and sugar have completely dissolved. You can cook Coffee Jello using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Jello
- It’s of PLAIN JELLO.
- Prepare 20 grams of agar agar strip.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar or more if you like it very sweet.
- You need of COFFEE LATTE.
- Prepare 1 cup of coffee latte.
When firm, cut into squares and carefully place into clear glasses. Put gelatin and water in a medium-sized bowl and allow gelatin to soften for a few minutes. Add coffee and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in sugar, salt and vanilla extract.
Coffee Jello instructions
- Make a cup coffee latte as package or coffee maker.
- PLAIN JELLO.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add agar agar strip and let it simmer for 20 minutes then add sugar and stir till sugar melted then sieve it and refrigerate for later use.
- cut jelly into cube.
- serve chill coffee latte top jelly.
Cut into cubes and spoon into small dessert glasses. Cubes of jelly, flavored with coffee served in a thick, sweetened cream, this coffee jelly is definitely a crowd-pleaser and an excellent dessert for any occasion. I sometimes wonder how something that is is easy and simple can turn out soooo good. Take this coffee jelly dessert for an example. Coffee Jelly is a cold jellied dessert made throughout Japan from black coffee and gelatin.