Tuna on Molasses Bread.
You can have Tuna on Molasses Bread using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna on Molasses Bread
- Prepare 2 slices of molasses bread see my recipe.
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of stuffed olives.
Tuna on Molasses Bread step by step
- Get the pickle relish, dill weed mayonnaise and drained tuna. Slice the olives and mix into the tuna mixture..
- Lay out the bread stir the tuna mixture. Add to the bread. Add the bread slice on top and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.