Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes.
You can have Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregeno (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground venison.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- It’s 12 of bacon strips.
- You need 1 of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream (optional).
Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Combine all ingredients with your hands, except mashed potatoes, chives, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and bbq sauce..
- Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray..
- Spoon deer mixture into the 12 muffin cups..
- Top each deer loaf cupcake with bbq sauce..
- Bake 25 minutes. Prepare mashed potatoes while deer loaf bakes..
- Once finished baking pipe mashed potatoes on top of each deer loaf..
- Sprinkle with chives bacon, sour cream and cheese..