Cookie Eater Cup Cakes.
You can have Cookie Eater Cup Cakes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Eater Cup Cakes
- You need 1 box of Of m&m's peanut and normal m&m's.
- It’s of 2 white chocolates.
- You need 1 packages of Of little bites you need two.
Cookie Eater Cup Cakes step by step
- Get two muffins put them together by frosting (if you want you could put frosting on top of the muffin I didn't ).
- Get cookie break it in half and put the half in the two muffins and stick it with frosting.
- Get white chocolate put a little circle of frosting on the back and stick a brown m&m and do the same on the back.
- Get a orange m&m and put it as the nose.