Lemon Strawberry Bread.
You can cook Lemon Strawberry Bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Strawberry Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries (any fruit).
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Lemon Strawberry Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9×5 pan.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- With electric mixer mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest and lemon juice until well combined..
- Slowly combine flour mixture and milk into mixture, mix until just combined..
- Coat blueberries with flour.
- Gently and quickly add blueberries. Immediately put in baking pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 30 minutes in pan, then cool on wire rack..
- Prepare glaze by whisking together butter, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Pour over loaf and enjoy..