Blueberry Bread Pudding.
You can have Blueberry Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 pieces of bread cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar, or to taste (depends on the sweetness of blueberries).
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter, cut into small cubes.
Blueberry Bread Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, whisk the egg and sugar until fluffy..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir. Then, fold in the blueberries..
- Butter the cake pan and pour the bread pudding mixture into the pan. Place small cubes of butter on top. Air fry at 320F (160C) for 16-18 minutes until the top is crisp and golden brown..