Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing.
You can cook Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing
- It’s of Devil's food cake.
- It’s 6 oz of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 oz of Coco.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of Room temperature unsalted butter and 8 oz sugar.
- It’s 5 oz of Milk.
- It’s 3 each of Small egg.
- You need of Simple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Cream cheese icing.
- You need 12 oz of Room temperature Cream cheese.
- You need 5 oz of Room temperature Butter.
- You need 3 oz of 10 x powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract or cookies and cream extract.
Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing step by step
- In a mixing bowl cream the cake flour, coco,salt,baking soda,baking powder , and butter for 3 minutes.
- Then add the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix the eggs and milk then add it in to the mixture gradually.
- Spray the cupcake pan with oil pan spray then place the cupcakes liners and start filling the cupcakes liner and bake them until the. Center of the cupcakes are firm on 350°F.
- The key for a moist cupcake is simply syrup which is equal parts of sugar and water so mix the sugar and water in a cooking pan and bring it to a boil.
- After the cupcakes are cooled down grab a pastry brush or a spoon and water the cupcakes with the simple syrup.
- For the cream cheese icing : in a mixing bowl cream the cream cheese and butter until it is light and fluffy for about 5 min then add the powder sugar and vanilla or cookies and cream extract then give it a mix for about 5 min and the icing is ready to. Pip on the cupcakes and you could place an Oreo cookie on top of the icing.