Flank Steak. Order Your Flank Steak Online Today. Flank steak comes from the cow's lower chest or abdominal muscle, and is an inexpensive, flavorful, and versatile cut of beef. It's about a foot long and one inch thick, and cooked whole rather than divided into smaller individual steaks.
The marinade also serves as a sauce for the freshly grilled meat. This can be used in fajitas, as an appetizer, or a main dish. Just make sure you reserve some of the marinade for a sauce. You can have Flank Steak using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flank Steak
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1.5 oz of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s of Jalapeno Chimi Churri.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos Chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 4 oz of Olive Oil.
- It’s Pinch of Kosher Salt.
Flank Steak Recipes Budget-minded, versatile flank steak shines in a range of preparations. Sample the selection from our most popular flank steak recipes and build up your recipe box. Serve the flank steak with extra Chimichurri Sauce! How to oven broil flank steak.
Flank Steak instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together and rub the flank steak.
- Pour liquid smoke over the steak and let it sit room temperature before cooking. (To cook evenly).
- Place on grill 4 mins on each side to get nice marks. Move to cutting board and let it rest..
- Top with jalapeno chimi churri..
- Jalapeno Chimi Churri: add all ingredients except for 3oz olive oil. Start with 1oz olive oil and pulse. Stream in rest of the olive oil for consistency..
Turn your broiler on to high heat. Meanwhile, place your room temperature flank steak on a greased broiling pan, or on an oven-safe cooling rack that has been set on a baking sheet. (Line the. Flank steak is a lean, somewhat tough but flavorful cut of beef that benefits from the tenderizing effects of a marinade. It is best cooked medium rare and thinly sliced at an angle across the grain of the meat. Flank steak is one of the "flat" steaks and is a versatile and flavorful cut of beef.