Delicious Corn Bread. It's the best kind of southern cornbread one can ask for. There are always two cups on my table. Delicious Corn Bread: Real Corn, No Cornmeal.
Yes, corn bread freezes very well. Wrap the baked and cooled bread in parchment paper or foil and place in a freezer-safe container. Keyword: Bacon corn bread, Corn bread, Cornbread recipe. You can cook Delicious Corn Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Corn Bread
- It’s 1 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
More Delicious Videos: Soul Food Sunday Dinner Crispy Mustard Fried Chicken with Collard Greens https. Reviews for: Photos of Delicious Southern Cornbread. Delicious Southern Cornbread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Originally, corn bread or cornbread is a 'native' American dish.
Delicious Corn Bread step by step
- Stir together the dry ingredients(corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt)..
- Mix together the wet ingredients(Milk, eggs, and oil)..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until blended. Pour into a greased 8×8 pan..
- In a pre-heated 400 degree oven, bake the corn bread for 25-30 minutes. Or until golden brown..
A wonderfully light, crumbly bread that can be sweet or plain, it has a distinct, almost grainy texture and. Homemade buttermilk cornbread packed with fresh corn kernels. I am in love with fresh corn on the cob this season. Grandma's recipe for a sweet, moist cornbread likely to become your favorite! This is the ONLY cornbread recipe that I use, and it comes out wonderful every time.