White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting. Assembling Dark Chocolate Cupcakes The white chocolate ganache gives the whipped cream enough body so that it's thick and sturdy enough to use as a frosting on a standard layer cake. Serve with any recipe calling for whipped cream or pipe/spread on cupcakes or a standard size cake. White chocolate cupcakes are a stunning spectacle of restraint.
It is sweet but not too sweet. It is light and airy as well. It's a white chocolate whipped cream frosting that. You can have White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
- Prepare of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, at room.temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 4 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk, whole, or any percent you have.
- It’s of WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- It’s of THE CHICKS EASTER DECORATIONS.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare of yellow food coloring, for frosting and coconut, gel or liquid food color, wnatever you have.
- Prepare 20 of mini M&M's.
- Prepare 12 of pink small jelly beans.
Tips for making chocolate whipped cream with cocoa powder. Today I topped the chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. A new frosting recipe around these parts. And I know you will just LOVE it!
White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 12 standard cupcake tins with paper liners. I used yellow liners go make the chicks.
- In a bowl whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a another bowl melt the white chocolate in the microwave just untill smooth.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla and then the white chocolate beating until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture, alternating with milk untill combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake about 20 minutes just until a toothpick comes out clean Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove to a wide excl to cool completely.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Have the chopped white cnocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot either in microwave or on stovetop. Pour hot cream over chocolate, let sit a minute then stir until smooth add drops of yellow food coloring now to make the frosting yellow for the chicks decoration. Chill uncovered until cold at least 1 hour.
- Beat cold white chocolate cream until light and fluffy.
- MAKE COLORED COCONUT FOR CHICKS HAIR.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon water with a drop or two of yellow food color, add coconut and mix until.it's uniform in color, place on a plate to dry about 1 hour.
- FINISH AND DECORATE CUPCAKES.
- Frost cupcakes with white chocolate frosting.
- Add coconut on top for chicks hair.
- Place 2 M&Ms of the same color for eyes and 1 jelly bean for the nose.
Perfectly thick, creamy, fluffy white chocolate frosting that is made from (you guessed it!) pure melted white chocolate. Do NOT use white chocolate chips. Because the chocolate flavor is so understated, these cocoa butter cupcakes would be an ideal compromise cupcake to make for a family with You could top some of the cocoa butter cupcakes with chocolate whipped cream (or my amazing chocolate cream cheese frosting) and some with. White chocolate is not my first choice of chocolate that I would choose. I have mentioned it before I don't like buttercream, but combining buttercream with cream cheese or mascarpone, and lots of vanilla and good quality of white chocolate will still give you a delicious frosting that does not taste that.