Killer Steak Sauce. The Perfect Sides for the Killer Burger.. This is it, the killer burger sauce recipe. If you don't want dry, stale burgers look no further for the best classic hamburger sauce..
Now Killer Hogs is a brand of BBQ Rubs, Seasonings, Sauces and Pickles. Malcom Reed even took his passion of barbecue and cooking and started HowToBBQRight , a website and YouTube channel where he creates recipes and instructional videos. A red sauce consisting of ground beef and pork, tomato sauce, bell peppers and mushrooms. You can have Killer Steak Sauce using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Killer Steak Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 6 of TBSB soy sauce.
- You need 3 of TBSB A.1. sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of TBSB sea salt.
- You need 1 of TBSB peppercorn medley.
- Prepare 1 of TBSB dried rosemary.
- It’s 3 of TBSB Montreal steak seasoning.
Seasoned with basil, oregano and bay leaves with some red pepper flakes for a little kick. This is a great base sauce. Add more ground beef for sloppy joes, or add some beans and other spices for chili. PAN FRIED STEAK WITH BALSAMIC SAUCE.
Killer Steak Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients and mix in blender.
PEPPERY STEAK WITH BEARNAISE SAUCE. sonet. I cooked the steaks in a cast iron skillet (don't like broiled and don't have a bbq grill). I put the marinade in a. Preheat a grill to high on one side and lightly oil the grate. See great recipes for Killer Steak Sauce too!