Pumpkin Spice Coffee. Door County Coffee & Tea Co. Check Out Coffee Pumpkin Spice On eBay. Mix the ground coffee, allspice, and cinnamon in a small bowl, and place into the filter of a drip coffee maker.
They're roasted to a medium-dark, Vienna-style roast and then spiked with actual spices, not artificial flavorings. We use things like orange peel, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla beans and pumpkin spice oil. A ribbon of pumpkin pie spice gives this coffee cake its delicious flavor, along with the cinnamon sugar used to coat the pan. You can cook Pumpkin Spice Coffee using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Prepare 2 oz. of "milk" of choice, cow, soy, almond, etc.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Scant 1/8 tsp. mixture of: nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
- It’s of Strong coffee.
First of all, we had a differicult time getting the coffee to brew correctly. It would only brew a small amount in the coffe mug and rest was coffee grinds. Pumpkin Spice = your standard pumpkin spice coffee. This means that it tastes like the spices found in a pumpkin pie, but does not taste like the pie itself, with pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee step by step
- Start by heating a couple oz. of your "milk" of choice and 1 tsp. brown sugar for 30 sec..
- Add seasonings and stir, it's going to be clumpy but that's normal. Heat additional 20 seconds..
- Add strong coffee to top off your cup and stir until most visible seasonings have dissolved..
- If you're feeling a bit indulgent you can: substitute condensed milk for your milk of choice, use an emersion blender to froth the milk after heating (CAREFULLY no burns), top with whipped cream, and even drizzle caramel on top for a real coffee shop feel..
I get why people like this, even though, in my opinion, it's basically chai tea spices but in coffee. You can make your own pumpkin pie spice mix! Our signature espresso and steamed milk with the celebrated flavor combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. Enjoy it topped with whipped cream and real pumpkin pie spices. Coffee mate Pumpkin Spice flavor coffee creamer is the fall favorite you rediscover again and again.