Dijon panko crusted salmon. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a board. Generously brush the top of the fillets with mustard and then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. We love this Panko Herb-Crusted Dijon Salmon recipe!
I didn't have honey mustard, so mixed some Dijon with some horseradish instead. This recipe is a definite keeper. Back to Ina Garten I went and found a recipe for a Panko Crusted Salmon. You can have Dijon panko crusted salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dijon panko crusted salmon
- It’s 1 pound of Alaskan salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
It looked delicious, plus it also incorporated dijon mustard into the recipe… Panko-Crusted Salmon from Barefoot Contessa. Salmon is one of my favorite dinners to make so I should be sharing it a lot more often. It's generally very easy to prepare, it's incredibly healthy (it I love the tang of the dijon mustard paired with the sweetness of the honey along with a faint zip from the lemon zest. Then of course I love that crunch.
Dijon panko crusted salmon instructions
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Skin salmon and cut into four equal parts.
- Oil a baking pan and place the salmon on the pan skin side up.
- In a bowl, mix dijon mustard, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. The mixture should be smooth like pancake batter.
- With a cooking brush, apply the dijon mixture to the top of the salmon be sure to apply evenly so the panko can stick..
- Take the panko and press into the top of the salon where you just applied the mixture..
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown. Be careful not to over cook the salmon, or it will be too dry..
- Take out of the oven after about thirty minutes and sprinkle lemon juice on the top. Enjoy!.
Dijon (reserve remaining for balsamic vinaigrette). Top evenly with Parmesan-panko mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Roast in hot oven until crust browns and salmon reaches a minimum internal. This easy baked salmon is topped with a flavorful crust of Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs. Place salmon, skin side down, on a board.