Mocha almond cookies. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. With these chewy Mocha Almond Chip Cookies there’s no need to choose!
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie + Mocha Almond Fudge Need a simple chocolate cookie recipe: Mocha Almond Brickle Cookies are chocolatey and crispy with a bit o’ brickle, sliced almonds and a drizzle of glaze. Mocha Almond Biscotti, a fast, easy and tasty Italian Christmas Cookie, the perfect combination of coffee and chocolate. The perfect addition to your Cookie Recipe Collection. You can have Mocha almond cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha almond cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt only.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
It took me the longest time to try a biscotto, not because I didn’t think that they tasted good or I didn’t like the look of them but because they are so darn hard. Place slices cut side down, in rows on a cookie sheet. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Healthy, jumbo, mocha-almond breakfast cookies made with oats and coconut flour!
Mocha almond cookies instructions
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder..
- Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds..
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees celsius. Roll the dough into one inch pieces and placed on a baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, before removing and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
These cookies are like if a brownie and an almond cookie had a baby. Not too sweet, more cake-y than cookie, they are a quick and easy (+gluten free) dessert. I have a sincere love/hate relationship with baking. The precision of traditional recipes can. Divide each half of dough in half again; return half of almond dough and half of coffee dough to refrigerator.