Peach Cupcakes. These peach cupcakes are packed with peach flavor from peach jam and fresh peaches. Then they are topped with a peach buttercream. Browned butter and peaches make these cupcakes with a tender, moist crumb perfect for summertime celebrations.
These cupcakes feature two whole peaches, plenty of vegan baked goodness, cake cones and honey buttercream. These Peach Pie Cupcakes have all the best elements of peach pie rolled into a cupcake Peach Pie Cupcakes Recipe. Check out Peach-Cupcakes's art on DeviantArt. You can have Peach Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cupcakes
- You need 1/2 lb of Butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Almond extract (optional).
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk (I use sour milk but don't use spoiled grocery store milk! There's a difference).
- You need 3/4 cup of Peach purée.
Fresh peach muffins with peaches throughout and big fat buttery spiced crumbs! These easy cupcakes, which start with a cake mix, have an appealing combination of fresh fruit and white chocolate. The luscious lemon buttercream frosting adds a citrus. Click to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for new videos every week!
Peach Cupcakes step by step
- For the peach purée, i roughly blended one 16oz bag of thawed frozen peaches so that I was still left with rough chunks. You can also do the same with fresh peaches..
- Depending on if you use fresh vs frozen, brand of frozen, or the ripeness of the fresh ones, the flavor and consistency might change. Try the peach purée first and adjust the amount of sugar accordingly..
- Preheat oven to 375F/180C and prepare two 24 cup tins..
- Add flour, powder, soda, and salt into a bowl and use a whisk to sift. In another cup or bowl, measure out your buttermilk and purée. I accidentally used about a tablespoon more of purée, but the consistency was alright..
- Place softened butter in a bowl and cream with a mixer on medium speed for a few seconds or until all the large chunks are smoothed out. Add the sugar all at once and cream together for about 5 minutes. Mixture should be the texture of soft cookie dough. Don't forget to scrape down the bowl occasionally..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing very well on medium speed until the batter is well mixed. Add your extracts..
- On the lowest speed possible, add a third of the flour, mixing only until all the flour is no longer visible. Add half the milk/peach and mix until it's just incorporated. Stop to scrape the bowl well and continue the process, ending with the last of the flour. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl..
- Use an ice cream scoop and measure out the batter into each cup. Batter will feel quite dense. Bake for 10 minutes and turn the heat down to 350F/170C for the last 5 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick inserted comes out with dry crumbs..
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before frosting with the topping of your choice..
Check down BELOW for the full recipe! Check out even more of my creations HERE. Made with flavorful cornmeal, a soft crumb, sweet peaches and finished with whipped cream and raspberries. For the cupcakes. ½ cup. butter (scant). Spread on top of the cupcakes.