Espresso ice cream – no churn. One thing you don't want your homemade ice cream to be is icy so for this coffee version, I used espresso powder. You add the powder to the heavy cream and, once it's dissolved, you whip the two together until the stiff peaks form. To make your own homemade, no churn, and no-ice-cream-maker-necessary Mocha Espresso Ice Cream, you'll need a can of sweetened condensed milk, espresso powder (or you can substitute fine granules of instant coffee), cocoa powder, vanilla, a pint of heavy whipping cream, and a pinch of salt.
Add chocolate chips for double the chocolate! As many of you know, my kids both have severe food allergies. My little lady is allergic to all nuts, and my son is allergic to nuts and sesame. You can cook Espresso ice cream – no churn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Espresso ice cream – no churn
- Prepare 2 tbls of instant espresso, very well rounded.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbls of molasses.
- You need of Optional – cacao nibs.
How to make ice cream without a fancy machine: No ice cream maker? I've got this no churn ice cream recipe that will solve all your ice cream woes. Rich and creamy coffee ice cream is just the afternoon or after dinner pick-me-up treat you need. Plus, it's a no-churn ice cream so it could not be easier to make.
Espresso ice cream – no churn step by step
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix espresso, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Stir in cream, condensed milk and molasses to make base..
- Using an electric mixer beat the ice cream base on high speed, app 3 minutes. It should be fluffy, like a mousse..
- Transfer to a 3-4 cup container with lid and freeze until firm..
- When frozen, scoop into bowl, top with cacao nibs..
It only takes a few ingredients, a hand mixer, and a freezer. No fancy ice cream machine is required, so no need to drag out that bulky equipment. Acceptable even in the morning, this no churn coffee ice cream is an EASY coffee ice cream recipe! Cappuccino Gelato with Tiramisu Cake with Zabaglione Cream Topping Cappuccino Gelato an easy no churn ice cream. These desserts dolci aren't excessively sweet — but we believe they satisfy any dessert lover.