Red Velvet Mocha Brownies. Forget about giving boxed chocolates this year, these red velvet brownies are WAY better! The brownies are soft and rich tasting all on their own, but then I topped them off with a velvety smooth chocolate mocha frosting. Seriously, these brownies are a chocolate lovers dream!
Make small squares, these are very rich. And these Fudge Swirled Red Velvet Brownies are just one of those joys that I choose not to pass up. Brownies have to be hands down one of my all-time favorite desserts. You can cook Red Velvet Mocha Brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Mocha Brownies
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of A/P flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 oz. of Red Food Coloing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
There is and has been something about red velvet that I've always loved. These homemade red velvet brownies are thick, fudgy and moist all at the same time. For the brownie batter: Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. The red velvet cake mix brownies are made the same way, but naturally with a red velvet cake mix.
Red Velvet Mocha Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While preheating oven, prepare 13×9 cake pan by lining with aluminum foil, leaving a few inches overhang for ease of removal from pan. Then spray with baking spray..
- In a glass bowl add the butter and chocolate. Place over a pan with simmering water to melt. Make sure no water or steam get in the bowl. Stirring to combine. Remove bowl from over the heat and whisk in the sugar until all combined. Next whisk in eggs 1 at a time until combined..
- Next stir in red food color and vanilla. Then stir in flour, baking powder, instant coffee and salt until just blended. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Rest with a toothpick and look for a few clingy moist crumbs. Cool completely before cutting, at least 2 hours..
- Once cooled, remove from pan and either sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread creamy cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!.
From there you just add the egg, oil, and water. From there you just add the egg, oil, and water. The dough is thick, like a regular brownie mix. Whenever you want to create an easy irresistible dessert, brownies should always be on your list. When turned into red velvet brownies they really are a decadent treat perfect for upcoming.