Mocha cookies. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. In a separate small mixing bowl mix flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Double Chocolate Mocha Cookies are brownie-like cookies – they're thick and soft, flavored with just the right amount of mocha flavor and loaded with milk chocolate chunks!
I used peppermint chips instead of chocolate. Also used less coffee powder and more cocoa powder as dough tasted too much like bitter coffee. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. You can have Mocha cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 3/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocochip.
- You need 2 tbsp of dryfruit (almond and cashews).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Beat in egg, coffee, and melted chocolate. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; mix into batter. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, espresso powder, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
Mocha cookies step by step
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease and lined baking tray.
- Sift together wheat flour, oatmeal and soda well and coffee powder too.
- Now add all seeds and nuts and chocochips in to sifted flour.
- Beat egg in separate bowl add oil and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry Ingredients. Make a dough.
- Make lemon size balls and press with fork..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Till golden brown colour..
- Enjoy this treat.
Mocha Cookies are bite-sized soft and chewy espresso chocolate chip cookies coated in cocoa powder and dusted with a snowfall of powdered sugar. A mocha version of the classic chocolate chip cookie. I make cookies constantly and have a huge recipe collection of which my husband and son have all tried through my persistence. The first time I ever had coffee in a cookie was when I made my Anderson Cooper Compost Cookies. I believe that is the cookie that changed my life.