Peppermint mocha. Check Out Peppermint Mocha On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Very close to the real thing.
Often it is a mix of espresso and hot chocolate or chocolate syrup, and can be served hot or iced, in a latte (with frothed milk), or with a variety of other flavors added in like peppermint or white chocolate. What's the lazy version of this Peppermint Mocha? For item availability Choose a store. You can have Peppermint mocha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint mocha
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot chocolate mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 drops of peppermint extract.
- You need of optional marshmallows or whipped cream.
Make spirits bright with a minty mocha to share under the mistletoe or around the piano. I've also stirred in coffee liqueur instead of peppermint. —Lauren Brien-Wooster, South Lake Tahoe, California Holiday Peppermint Mocha Recipe photo by Taste of Home Homemade Peppermint Mocha: It only takes five minutes 'til you're in pure peppermint mocha bliss. Top with peppermint whipped cream and it's practically Christmas in a cup. Hello, little thing of Christmas beauty.
Peppermint mocha step by step
- Mix instant coffee, cocoa powder and hot chocolate mix in a large mug (I used a mason jar).
- Heat water and milk in a saucepan, remove from heat just before it starts boiling.
- Pour hot liquid into mix, and stir.
- Drop two drops of pepermint extract, and you're done!.
- Garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream for extra flair..
Mix chocolate and peppermint syrup with espresso until smooth. Pour into mug and top with whipped cream, if desired. Peppermint Mocha is quite possibly the best thing ever about December. Peppermint, chocolate, and coffee together cannot be wrong. This Peppermint Mocha was born of my dad's idea to mix hot chocolate and coffee, and my mom's giant stash of leftover candy canes sitting next to the coffee maker.