How to make an iced latte✨. To make an iced tea latte, make a cup of your favorite tea, but double the amount of tea you use. When the tea is ready, combine the tea and frothed milk in a large glass. Add sugar, to taste, and refrigerate the tea until it's chilled through.
You can't go wrong with either recipe but be sure you warm the caramel sauce a little to loosen it up. All you need is some ice, a splash of milk, and rich espresso-like coffee from a stovetop brewer. Pour the milk and optional sweetener into a mason jar, stopping when the jar is ¾ full. You can have How to make an iced latte✨ using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to make an iced latte✨
- You need 1 of latte Nescafé sachet.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need of As much sugar as you like.
- Prepare 1 glass of cup.
- It’s 1 of mug.
- Prepare 1 of spoon.
- You need 1 cup of ice.
Make the cold coffee or espresso. If you have a machine, simply brew espresso over ice. If you don't have one (like me!), strong coffee works fine, too. I'm going to teach you some basic coffee-making skills.
How to make an iced latte✨ step by step
- Add your sachet and sugar in the mug.
- Then add the hot water and mix them up till the sugar and the latte mix dissolve.
- After that put it in the glass cup and add cold water.
- Now add ur ice and pop it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Finally take it out of the refrigerator and enjoy💕.
I am going to show you how to make an Iced Latte. This is really simple as long as you have a few good shots of espresso. Starbucks used to have an iced matcha latte made just like this but with an added melon syrup. After drinking them daily for a year or more, I discovered that I was allergic to matcha. Iced Vanilla Latte – Copycat Starbucks iced vanilla latte that is a fraction of the price and so easy to make!