Mocha – Java Milkshake. Mocha – Java Milkshake Found this online cause I had coffee ice cream. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Top it all off with whipped cream and.
The flavors of chocolate and coffee were made to go together. And humans were made to drink milkshakes. We took these two undeniable truths and created our famous Jamocha Shake. You can have Mocha – Java Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha – Java Milkshake
- It’s 2 cup of coffee icecream . ( any coffee flavored ice cream will do) mine had chocolate chunks in it and was full on coffee flavored, grounds in it, chocolate and all..
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dutch -processed cocoa powder ( I used just unsweetened cocoa powder).
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cold coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (any milk will do).
- It’s 1 of whipped cream ( for garnish).
- Prepare 1 of melted chocolate (for garnish).
It's a frosty, chocolate-y, coffee-y treat. In these simple mocha java milkshakes, coffee ice cream is mixed with cocoa, coffee, milk and a pinch of cinnamon for a tasty milkshake. Just sitting at my daughter's baseball games works up a nasty upper-lip sweat especially when it's a hundred degrees. On hot days like these, I crave for an icy-cold shake.
Mocha – Java Milkshake instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and add your melted chocolate, sprinkles like I did, or any topping you like :)..
- For homemade whipped cream just throw in 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 or 4 tbls granulated sugar, and 3 tsp to 4 tsp of vanilla. Depends how sweet you like it. :). Mix until you see soft peeks and is very fluffy. It'll break when you scoop it :). If that's how you explain it haha..
- I found this online because my husband bought this crazy strong coffee ice cream and I couldn't handle the icecream itself so I needed it in a drink or something to be able to eat it. I Googled coffee shakes and found this. It actually is extremely good. You will love it if you love coffee like I do :). Enjoy..
The only reason I bought the Cafe Essentials Mocha Java Beverage Mix was to make the Life Time Fitness Mocha Madness Shake and it did not disappoint. OMG, that shake was sooooooooo delicious! It was several hours before I even thought about wanting to eat a meal. Add coffee, milk, sweetener, and protein powder. Port City Java uses certain ingredients in our food and beverages that contain tree nuts and other allergens.