Mocha Cheese Tarts. Why do we love cheesecake so much? Perhaps because it's so smooth, so rich, so sweet, and such a crowd-pleasing dessert? Find recipes for New York-style cheesecake, Italian-style ricotta cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake or classic American cheesecake and more.
Great recipe for Mocha Cheese Tarts. I tweaked the Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart recipe a bit and made these. I wasn't so sure that the taste is okay but my sister loved it, so I guess it's a success. You can have Mocha Cheese Tarts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Cheese Tarts
- You need 200 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 70 grams of sugar.
- It’s 25 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 50 grams of flour.
- It’s 25 grams of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of strong coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of crushed oreo cookies, optional.
I didn't like the taste of coffee with cheese myself though. Remove from oven and cool completely. For a less fussy version, layer the cookie crust and mousse in a parfait glass. To create the pretty wave pattern, use an icing comb, available in cookware stores.
Mocha Cheese Tarts step by step
- Make tart shells. Replace 1 tablespon of flour with 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360469-tart-shells.
- Cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg..
- Gently stir in the heavy cream coffee..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder and stir well. Keep adding flour untilthe moxture reaches a ribbony texture..
- Spoon the cream cheese into the tart shells, then sprinkle oreo bits or other preferred topping..
- Bake in preheated oven at 170℃ for ten minutes or until the filling is firm..
- Serve warm or chilled :).
Begin making the dessert a day ahead. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and chocolate syrup until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; add to cream cheese mixture. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of prepared pan.