Orange Cream Cupcakes.
You can have Orange Cream Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Cream Cupcakes
- Prepare of Cupcake Ingredients 1 tin pan 12 cupcake liners.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plus 2 tablespoons of powder sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange zest.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Orange Cream Cupcakes instructions
- Put cupcake liners in cupcake tin.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder in a bowl..
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating Well after each one..
- Beat in the orange juice and zest. On a low speed, beat in the flour and milk, alternating a little at a time. Mix until just combined..
- Use a teaspoon to transfer equal amounts of the mixture to the cupcake liners. Preheat the oven to 350° and bake cupcakes for 15-20 minutes. Leave them to cool on a wire rack..
- For the icing, beat together the cream cheese and butter until light and creamy. Add in the orange zest, vanilla extract and powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Swirl over your cupcakes and add a sprinkling of orange zest to finish..