Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger. My fave is the espresso, but you can change out flavors. Use cocoa instead of espresso and add Reese's pieces or cookies. Or add frozen or fresh fruit instead of espresso.
Use cocoa instead of espresso and add Reese's pieces or cookies. Or add frozen or fresh fruit instead of espresso. See great recipes for Delicious juicy quarter pounders too! You can have Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger
- Prepare of Burger.
- It’s 250 grams of ground beef/ground pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Plate and Toppings.
- It’s of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of buns.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of herbs.
The first McDonald's restaurant ever opened in the U. Nearly twenty years later, with the franchise thriving in the U. S., McDonald's opened up its first Canadian location. Quarter Pounder Burger Press We know how much you love homemade burgers because you've been asking for a Quarter-Pounder Burger Press, to satisfy the heartier appetite!
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger instructions
- Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass..
- Make two burger out of the meat and cover it entirely with the coffee mix. Then cook it for a few minutes on both sides. It will look burnt because of the coffee, but it isn't. In the mean while slice the other halve onion into rings, and cook them with the burger..
- For toppings you slice the tomato and lettuce. Then, after placing the meat on the two buns, add all the vegetables. You can use the remainder of the lettuce, tomato and chopped onion for decoration of the plate..
- For the sauce you have three possibilities. First, some (hot) salsa/dip sauce. Second, mix the mayonnaise with the remainder of the coffee mix. Third, mix the mayonnaise with paprika powder, very little chili powder, salt and pepper. All three are delicious and you should try them. Don't forget one of the sauces for on the decoration..
In seconds, you can produce perfectly shaped meat, fish and veggie burgers that keep their shape during cooking and you know exactly what ingredients are included. McDonald's has introduced a number of new menu items, including fresh beef Quarter Pounder burgers, Buttermilk Crispy Tenders, Triple Breakfast Stacks and café-quality espresso beverages like the McCafé Caramel Macchiato, Cappuccino and Americano. McCafé® Coffee, Espresso Drinks & More Good is brewing with our delicious McCafé drinks and baked goods. Browse the categories below for more information on topics such as our tasty coffee and espresso drinks, McCafé K-Cup® pods and coffee grounds or our McCafé Rewards program. The results: Naturally, Burger King's promotion was short-lived and yielded heavy criticism for inching far too close to the realm of eugenics.