Zucchini Bread. I had lost my old recipe so decided to try this one. This will be my zucchini bread recipe from now on it's very good. However I did change it up a bit according to other.
The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. You can have Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted*.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, grated.
- You need of if you avoid dairy use 1 cup oil total and skip the butter.
After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour (2) 9X5 bread pans.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I don't know why the zucchini photo bombed this shot he doesn't get any action until the next step..
- Grate zucchini, you want 2 cups and if you have a big zucchini make sure to get all that beautiful green skin in there. You want your eaters to see it! Unless it's kids and your hiding the vegetables, then feel free to peel the zucchini before grating..
- In a large mixing bowl measure 2 1/4 cups sugar, add 3 eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. Stir until just combined..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until combined..
- Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out..
- Place pans side-by-side, center of the middle baking rack..
- Bake 40 minutes and then check every 2 minutes until cooked. I prefer to under cook by a couple minutes so the center of the loaf is heavy and moist but you can definitely cook until a knife comes out clean. It's a beautiful thing to cook your bread the way you like it!.
- Let cool in pans, on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pans..
- IF you can not eat 2 loaves, no worries this bread freezes well. IF you feel guilty because you really want to eat both loaves, conviently forget you can freeze anything and enjoy..
Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. Recipes for zucchini bread are as prolific as the little green vegetable itself. I swear for every million But this is the best zucchini bread recipe ever.