Cc's Spiced up Latte. CC's Coffee House is South Louisiana's favorite Specialty Coffee House. Whether you join us for distinctive beverages like our classic Mochasippi®, signature Coffee House blends, or our baked fresh pastries, you will be treated like family. A chai latte is brewed similarly to masala chai tea.
Combine the spices and water in a medium saucepan as before, except this time, leave the. CC's Coffee House is South Louisiana's favorite Specialty Coffee House. Whether you join us for distinctive beverages like our classic Mochasippi®, signature Coffee House blends, or our baked fresh pastries, you will be treated like family. You can have Cc's Spiced up Latte using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cc's Spiced up Latte
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite k cup (I used Starbucks fall).
- It’s 4 tbsp of coffee creamer ( I used gingerbread spice flavored).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 shakes pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 of your favorite mug.
With temperatures turning cooler, warm up from the inside out with a spiced and spiked chai latte. Sometimes writing about food and drink seems just plain silly. When the world is turned upside down from senseless tragedy or seemingly insurmountable natural disasters, talking about a pinch of salt or a splash of vinegar seems shallow and. How to Make a Spiced Apple Tea Latte Here are all of the ingredients you'll need: tea (I used English breakfast, but any black tea will work), an apple, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, milk, and cream.
Cc's Spiced up Latte step by step
- In your mug add creamer, agave, and pumpkin pie spice place in microwave for about 15 seconds. This will steam the milk and also when you add your coffee it won't be cold!.
- Put cup under brewer , brew k cup. I used the larger cup setting because this was a strong brew..
- Stir and enjoy! Feel free to shake more spice on top!.
- You can also use a regular brewer or instant coffee..
Starbucks celebrates the return of fall with tips to spice up beverages that were inspired by baristas and customers. Starbucks released some fall drink hacks and secret menu items in a blog post and one of the best was a Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spice drink. This turmeric latte recipe is a great way to get the taste of coffee without any caffeine. A Turmeric Latte… for Coffee Lovers! This turmeric latte recipe calls for many of the same superfood ingredients as turmeric tea, including cinnamon, black pepper, and of course a liberal dose of turmeric powder for maximum anti-inflammatory and.