Yummy Coffee Jelly. This is the easy coffee jelly dessert you've been craving! If you love coffee, this dessert is sure to satisfy your love for coffee as well as your love for a cold and easy-to-make dessert. The cream is sweetened with condensed milk so you know it's going to be delicious!
Cool then chill in the refrigerator until set. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Either way, this coffee jelly is a fun dessert everyone (except the kiddos unless you want them jumping all over the place) is sure to love. You can cook Yummy Coffee Jelly using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Coffee Jelly
- Prepare 1 of box/pack(requires 1 litre of water to cook) unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 litre of water.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 can of all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet condensed milk (or to taste).
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s of Optional: 5 crushed oreos and shaved chocolate.
Watch the video and see how easy it is to make this delicious coffee dessert: It was an ordinary day no occasion at all But i am craving to something sweet and because im also a coffee lover i bring coffee and sweetness in one ,and i make a coffee jelly For a coffee jelly. Easy Coffee Jelly Recipe Try this easy peasy go-to dessert recipe. All you need are few ingredients that may be readily available in your kitchen. Gelatin is what makes this jelly a no-cook dessert recipe!
Yummy Coffee Jelly step by step
- In a pot, bring water (about 2-3 cups) to boil and add coffee and 3 tablespoons of sugar to melt..
- In a bowl with cold water (the rest of the litre), add gelatin powder and let it sit for 1 minute until it blooms and then add the coffee mixture slowly and mix. Put to heat if needed until gelatin powder dissolves..
- Transfer coffe gelatin mixture in a container or a baking dish. Let it cool and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until completely set..
- Mix cream and condensed milk in a separate bowl and chill. If you have extra oreo cookies, you can crush some and add it to the cream mixture (optional..
- Cut gelatin into 1-inch cubes and add to the cream and milk mixture or divide in cups/dessert bowls and add cream mixture individually. If desired top with crushed oreos and shaved chocolate. Serve cold..
Flavored with instant coffee, this dessert is easy to make because its made are with ingredients that are easy to find and likely. Madali lang gumawa ng Coffee Jelly ️ Mura pa ang ingredients SEND ME SOMETHING!! This mocha coffee jelly recipe perfectly pairs the flavors and textures of coffee jelly with a light mocha mousse. Visit our website for more food news, stories, and recipes: To assemble: Put cubed coffee jelly in dessert cups or glasses. Before serving, top with more whipped cream and chocolate shavings or cocoa powder.