Layered mocha cheesecake. The cheesecake bottom is a thick Oreo crust. Simply combine Oreo crumbs with a little melted butter, and press into the base of a springform pan. The second layer is a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake.
Works beautifully as a holiday appetizer or dessert! There are many variations of cheesecake recipes in the world; however, the most important ingredient is cheese, cream cheese, and ricotta cheese. Italians use ricotta cheese in the preparation while Americans use cream cheese or sour cheese as the main ingredient. You can cook Layered mocha cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Layered mocha cheesecake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oreo or graham cookie crumbs. (i used double).
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plus 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (melted) *i doubled it for thicker crust*.
- It’s of filling.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 packages (8 ounce) of each) cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup (12 ounces) of semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled.
- It’s 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 bunch of chocolate covered coffee beans *optional* i didnt use th.
Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer. As a matter of fact, my water bath ran dry on the Layered Mocha Cheesecake I'm presenting you with today, so it sunk a bit in the middle and the edges got a little hard before the center was done. Let that be a lesson to you all; if you want a pretty final result, don't skip the water bath and be sure to keep an eye on it as it bakes so.
Layered mocha cheesecake step by step
- Place greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan..
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of prepared pan. In another bowl, mix the coffee granules, hot water and cinnamon; set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined..
- Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan..
- Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight..
- Remove rim from pan. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Top with coffee beans if desired..
Add sugar to the cream cheese and mix well. Put yogurt and Heavy cream and mix well. Crust: Stir together graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Filling: Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Three epic layers combine to create a dreamy dessert: a chocolate almond crust layer that is crunchy and salty, creamy coffee cheesecake layer with a hint of vanilla and, to tie it all together, a gorgeous mocha swirl, bringing a bitter hint of dark chocolate that envelops this beauty in style and flavour.