Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. For cupcake perfection, use power ingredients like sour cream, buttermilk, and three ripe bananas. Judging by the response to my favorite banana I also shared a recipe for banana layer cake topped with brown butter cream cheese frosting. All this banana razzmatazz put me in the mood to test out.
TIP: If you have a dairy-intolerance, you can substitute plain Greek nondairy yogurt for the cream cheese in the. Frost them with your favorite strawberry frosting buttercream, cream cheese frosting, or whipped cream. I use fresh berries in all of my strawberry desserts – like my strawberry banana bread and strawberry pavlova and any of my I always suggest strawberry frosting for strawberry cupcakes. You can have Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- You need 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry jello (I used the small box).
- It’s 1 box of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (Softened).
- You need 4 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread. I didn't make this recipe for icing, I used Real Strawberry Frosting (from AR). I didn't have buttermilk on hand, so I. These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon.
Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- Whisk eggs. Add cake mix, water, butter milk, oil and jello to eggs. Beat well..
- Slowly add buttermilk to mixture. Mix well..
- Add banana (you may want to mash it first if the banana isn't ripe enough to easily blend with mix).
- Grease your cake pan 13×9 or u can use cupcake trays – makes 24 cupcakes.
- Put in a 350° pre-heated oven and bake for about 25-35 min depending on your oven..
- Meanwhile to make frosting cream your butter and cream cheese together..
- Add vanilla and mix well. Slowly add 1/2 of sugar and milk until creamy..
- Add remaining sugar.
- Allow cake to cool completely then frost..
They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way! These Strawberry Cupcakes are made with fresh strawberry puree and topped with cream cheese frosting! This strawberry banana cupcake recipe is semi-homemade, but full of flavor, and topped with banana cream cheese frosting. Strawberries and bananas come together with a light, fluffy cupcake and banana cream cheese frosting. And that cream cheese frosting is pretty much perfection.