Sophie's Espresso Martini. Great recipe for Sophie's Espresso Martini. As a massive coffee and alcohol lover, this is perfect for me! Sophie's is a glasshouse restaurant at The Dean Hotel where the weather is the wallpaper… A view like no other in Dublin, cityscape to countryside…Their restaurant vibe smoothly transitions from a laid back sunrise through to buzzing sunset, making Sophie's the perfect place for both a relaxed weekend brunch and a fantastic night out…When the sun goes down and the plates are cleared.
The history of the Espresso Martini is pretty interesting. The Best Espresso Martini Recipes on Yummly Espresso Martini, Espresso Martini, Espresso Martini. You can have Sophie's Espresso Martini using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's Espresso Martini
- It’s 50 ml of cold strong coffee.
- Prepare 25 ml of coffee liqueur.
- You need 25 ml of Good vodka (I love Ketel One).
- It’s 25 ml of sugar syrup (see below how to make).
- It’s 1 of a few coffee beans if you have access to them.
- You need 1 of ice.
- Prepare 1 of Cocktail shaker. Boston style is best..
- Prepare 1 of sieve.
Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. When I found out a dear friend of mine was leaving the office I work I knew exactly what her leaving cake needed to involve. The Espresso Martini is here to jolt you awake with its boozy magical powers. The cold coffee-flavored cocktail mixes vodka with espresso coffee, coffee liqueur and simple syrup.
Sophie's Espresso Martini instructions
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake it up to cool it. Drain excess water..
- Add the other ingredients into the shaker..
- Give it a really good shake. A minute or two should do it..
- Pour through a sieve into your chosen glass..
- Garnish with a few coffee beans..
- NB: To make sugar syrup, heat equal parts water and sugar in a pan just until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool, and store in the refrigerator for up to one month..
Get the recipe today at Liquor.com. After the substantial breakfast, the Suicide Beef Burger seems a bit much. As does the Heart Stopper Éclair. The four of us settle for lighter stuff: Benedict Bastards, Smoked Goat (a salad), Overloaded Nacho Sharing Platter and liquid lunch. With the Whipped Espresso Martini you can now enjoy the Dalgona drink with alcohol.