Simple Mocha Mousse. Made this as a topping for a Ritz Cracker Torte. Creamy, silky, chocolaty and not overly coffee flavor. This Chocolate Mocha Mousse is creamy, fluffy, coffee flavored perfection!
This Mocha Mousse is the perfect quick and easy dessert to make for a party, get together or for those nights that you want something sweet but don't really feel like doing something elaborate like baking. It is literally as easy as dumping all the ingredients together and mixing them in a stand mixer until. In blender, place chocolate chips, egg product, espresso, sugar and salt. You can cook Simple Mocha Mousse using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Mocha Mousse
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 Tablespoons strong unsweetened coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 24 of chocolate covered coffee beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shaved chocolate a ny kind you like.
- Prepare 1 of sweetened whipped cream for topping.
Coffee lovers and chocolate lovers this is a recipe match made in heaven! If you are anything like me, you equally love coffee as well as chocolate! How to Make Easy Mocha Mousse. To make it, you'll start by bringing the cream to the boil, then pouring it over your chopped chocolate and coffee in a heatproof bowl.
Simple Mocha Mousse step by step
- In a saucepan gently melt chocolate with coffee JUST until melted and smooth stir at all time do not let it boil, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- In a large chilled bowl beat heavy cream until starting to thicken, add sugar and vanilla, beat in than add chocolate/coffee mixture and beat until just creamy. Spoon into decorative glasses and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving top with the sweetened whipped cream, divide chocolate shavings evenly among servings and put 3 chocolate covered coffee beans on top.
Place the chopped chocolate into a heatproof bowl. The warm chocolate frosting, similar to a ganache, is made on the stove and gets poured over the assembled cake. Find easy recipes for crisps, bar cookies, cake, cupcakes, cheesecake and more. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Chocolate Mocha Mousse Cake Recipe: Prepare a box of chocolate cake mix as directed on the package.