Iced vanilla latte. Check Out Iced Vanilla Latte On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Iced Vanilla Latte – Copycat Starbucks iced vanilla latte that is a fraction of the price and so easy to make!
After making this recipe I decided I should be a barista. Or really, anyone could be a barista. Not that I am super amazing at making coffee beverages but THIS latte is so so simple. You can have Iced vanilla latte using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iced vanilla latte
- It’s 1 cup of Expresso or strong brewed coffee chilled.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of liquid vanilla coffee creamer.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ice or coffee flavored Ice cubes is what I like to use.
- You need 1 of whip cream.
- You need 1 of Chocolate syrup.
You really cannot go wrong when you only have a few basic ingredients. All you need is some ice, a splash of milk, and rich espresso-like coffee from a stovetop brewer. Grab your mason jar to add some cold foam for an elevated twist, or customize your coffee with a little vanilla for a classic Iced Vanilla Latte. Ice cubes: A handful of ice cubes will turn your vanilla latte into a refreshing morning beverage for the warmer months (I use a silicone tray to make square ice cubes).
Iced vanilla latte instructions
- Use a hand held frother to mix the first 3 ingredients together in a tall glass. Add Ice cubes and top with a little whip cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Enjoy.
Fill a glass with ice: If you're making it to-go, use an insulated tumbler. Cool down with a cold McCafé® Iced Latte, made from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ espresso. Customize the Iced Latte that's made just for you with cold whole or nonfat milk, mixed with your choice of flavor at certain locations. Made with milk blended with our rich, freshly ground and brewed espresso, our Iced Latte has the perfect balance of cool and creamy to get you goin'. Our Iced Lattes are not regularly made with Whipped Cream.