Espresso Brownies. Get the recipe for Espresso Brownies. Here's an eye-opener: A shot of espresso intensifies the chocolate flavor in these fudgy, decadent squares. Get the recipe for Espresso Brownies..
To prepared brownie mix add instant espresso or ground coffee and coffee liqueur or syrup. A fudgy brownie that tastes just like Starbucks Espresso Brownies! These soft and chewy brownies are loaded with real, ground espresso to give you that jolt of caffeine! You can have Espresso Brownies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Espresso Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew nuts( optional).
Rich, dense, extra fudgy espresso brownies. Cream the butter and the sugar. Add the espresso powder and mix until combined. Add eggs and mix until combined.
Espresso Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200degreeC.
- Melt butter and stir in the espresso and cocoa powder.Set aside.
- In a bowl beat eggs and add sugar.
- Gradually pour the chocolate mixture to the beaten eggs alternate with flour.
- Sprinkle chopped cashew nuts on top (if using) Bake for 30-45 minutes.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat; mix in white sugar and brown sugar until fully blended. When making the perfect espresso brownies, the chocolate plays a fundamental role. You will need both dark chocolate chunks and cocoa powder for this brownies recipe, so my tip is to choose the best chocolate you have available.