Steak quesadilla. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high to high. Add a quarter of the grated garlic to each bowl; season with salt. Let stand for a few minutes.
Coat the same skillet with cooking spray; add one tortilla. Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cumin. These Cheese Steak Quesadillas are a sure fire crowd pleaser. You can have Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- It’s 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of Chipotle taco sauce.
- You need 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
Quesadillas are in regular rotation at my house. I must say they are one of my favorite things to eat and cook. You just can't get much easier than meat, veggies, and melted cheese in a flour tortilla. Sometimes I want something a little different from the normal Tex-Mex quesadilla.
Steak quesadilla instructions
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
Steak Quesadillas are an easy, crowd-pleasing dinner loaded with flavor thanks to quick-cooking, taco-seasoned steak strips, melty Monterrey Jack cheese, and sauteed onions and peppers. The best steak for Steak Quesadillas is Top. Visit our site to check out the full recipe. Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas are filled with melted provolone cheese, tender crisp onions and peppers, fresh mushrooms, and seared steak slices. If you love a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, you will love these quesadillas.