Mocha Punch. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add sugar, drink mix and coffee; stir until dissolved. Scoop vanilla and chocolate ice cream into the bowl, stirring until partially melted.
Pour chilled mixture into a large punch bowl. Scoop chocolate and coffee ice creams into punch; stir gently. The perfect punch for all sorts of special occasions or when entertaining. You can cook Mocha Punch using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Punch
- It’s 1 1/2 quart of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Instant Chocolate Drink Mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Instant Coffee Mix.
- You need 1/2 gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of Chocolate Ice Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Whipped Cream.
This past summer, I helped host a bridal shower for a friend of our family where mocha punch was served. I sort of embarrassed myself when I had my first sip. Serve this sweet, creamy punch at a holiday party–no one will ever suspect that it's low in carbs. A bonus is that the carbohydrate in this recipe comes from calcium-containing milk products.
Mocha Punch step by step
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil..
- Remove from heat. Add drink mix, sugar and coffee..
- Stir until dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 30 Minutes before serving, pour into a punch bowl.
- Add Ice cream, stir until partially melted.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream..
Combine coffee mixture and milk in a large punch bowl; gently stir in ice creams. Mocha Coffee Punch can be made with or without caffeine (and with or without a splash of rum, Irish Cream, or other favorite liqueur). Caffeine-free and sans alcohol for the expecting mom is a must. Caffeine-free and sans alcohol for the expecting mom is a must. Remove from heat and add Nesquik, sugar and coffee.