Pina Colada Cupcakes.
You can have Pina Colada Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pina Colada Cupcakes
- It’s 190 grams of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 12 1/2 ml of Baking Powder.
- You need 165 grams of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 60 ml of Milk.
- It’s 60 ml of Jive Cocopina Cooldrink.
- It’s 5 ml of Coconut Essence.
- You need 125 grams of Melted Butter.
- It’s 24 of Cupcake Cases.
Pina Colada Cupcakes step by step
- Line 2 muffin pans with paper cupcake cases..
- In a large bowl sift flour and baking powder twice. Add sugar and mix through well..
- In a jug: beat eggs, milk, jive cocopina cooldrink, coconut essence and add to dry ingredients and beat well..
- Lastly add melted butter and mix well until combined. Divide cake batter between paper cupcake cases..
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes till skewer inserted comes out clean..