Chris's Saucy Mocha. Chris's Saucy Mocha simple and yummy.try with fresh whipping cream.hot or cold. 🙂 chrisfh. To cut the carbs, replace the milk with half heavy whipping cream & half water and replace the mocha sauce with skinny mocha sauce. See great recipes for Chris Chili Bean Spinach too!
Try this at home iced version of our holiday classic made with our signature espresso, milk, sweet mocha sauce and peppermint-flavored syrup. The prices reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. Naturally, the prices reported on this website may not be current, and may not apply to all locations of a given business brand. You can cook Chris's Saucy Mocha using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chris's Saucy Mocha
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sifted flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of coffee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
There are almost as many ways to skin a cat (Kat?), but here are a couple of methods for making this delicious chocolate + coffee drink. Watch Gail whip up two mochas using different techniques. Photo: Chris Court View Recipe: Mocha Pie with Coffee Whipped Cream This pie comes together quickly and won't hog oven space as it chills and sets in the fridge (a great make-ahead option). See more ideas about Ruth chris, Recipes, Ruths chris steakhouse.
Chris's Saucy Mocha instructions
- cream together first four ingredients.
- mix dry ingredients together well, then add to wet ingredients, then add milk to make a creamy smooth batter that won't fall of a spoon….use large whisk, don't overmix!.
- mix coffee sugars and cocoa together well with whisk to dissolve. use spatula to put batter into 9" greased baking pan and pour hot mixture overtop..
- bake in 375°F oven for 45 minutes till brown.
Off the heat, add the flour all at once and stir until incorporated. Alright I'm gonna show you how to make a Cafe Mocha. Now all this is, is basically a latte or cappuccino with chocolate in it. It's a powder, making it simple to take along. This rich, dark chocolate syrup is better than Hershey's!