Cheese Garlic Bread. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with this epic Cheesy Garlic Bread. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of garlic, this is the homemade garlic bread you're going to. Combine butter, salt, garlic powder, parsley, minced garlic, oil and parmesan in a small bowl.
Pair this homemade garlic bread with any hearty Italian meal! Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It started when I was making garlic bread, using this recipe. You can have Cheese Garlic Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- You need of Soft french bread OR baguette bread.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Minced Dried basil [to taste].
- Prepare of Powdered thyme [to taste].
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- You need of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
I had more of the garlicky Now I just straight-up skip over the garlic bread step and make the garlic butter exclusively for grilled cheese. Cheesy Garlic Bread – Delicious homemade bread stuffed with layers of gooey cheese and garlic. Pure cheesy goodness, inside and out! Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese!
Cheese Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven.
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan..
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp..
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won't burn..
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in..
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color..
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won't wither then continue baking..
The end result is a crusty rustic bread, with flecks of minced garlic hiding in the air pockets. Pizza Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread and top a slice with mozzarella cheese. Drizzle a few tablespoons of pizza sauce over the cheese layer and top with slices of pepperoni. Cut the loaf of bread in half. Brush the garlic butter over each half, making sure it's evenly distributed.