Coffee Float. I'm developing a bit of a reputation for adding ice cream to my cocktails – starting with this Root Beer Float Cocktail, then this Apple Pie Cocktail, and even our recent Valentine's Mudslide. But when you strike upon a perfect combination – why not try it out in as many different and delicious ways as possible?! The Best Coffee Float Ice Cream Recipes on Yummly
A pinch of cardamom adds a little Middle Eastern flavor and using low-fat frozen yogurt instead of full-fat ice cream keeps it on the lighter side. Sweeten coffee with sugar, and chill. This Caramel Coffee Float is an indulgent coffee drink packed with ice cream, caramel, and chocolate. You can have Coffee Float using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Float
- You need 6 of floz coffee (smallest setting on a keurig).
- Prepare of Ice cream.
- You need of Nesquick (optional).
This is my favorite way to beat the Summer heat!! A big cup of freshly brewed espresso with ice cream. Oh yeah… the ice cream melts and sweeten the coffee. Let me know how can drink the cold brew coffee soda floats? 😀 I really like this drink when you are sharing with me how to make drink brew coffee soda floats.
Coffee Float step by step
- Choose the coffee that you will have with your ice cream. Brew this in a separate cup from the one you'll be drinking from..
- While your coffee brews, put some ice cream in your mug. Be sure to leave space for the coffee you'll be putting in. I like to pat the ice cream down with my spoon so it's completely covering the bottom..
- Now that our coffee is brewed, add 2 small spoonfuls of nesquick and stir until dissolved..
- Pour your coffee over your ice cream..
- Optional: add more ice cream so your mug is full. (This is an indulgent recipe after all! 😉).
- All done! Show me your coffee floats 🤤.
I have never come across that before. Pour the coffee into a glass or mug. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or maybe two if you're feeling adventurous. Try something different with our Coffee and Ice Cream Float recipe. Our Coffee and Ice Cream Float is a decadent beverage that is almost a dessert.