Moist eggless banana bread. Eggless Banana Cake – I can tell you that this cake is super moist and soft, with full of banana flavours. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It's easy to make and has the perfect texture. We never have eggs around, so this recipe makes it easy to enjoy this tasty treat just about any time. I have been looking for a eggless recipe for my husband but was very skeptical. You can have Moist eggless banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist eggless banana bread
- You need 1 of large ripe banana.
- It’s 1/8 cup of melted butter (or flavorless oil).
- You need 3 tablespoons of aqua faba (or 1 egg).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Optional- chocolate chips/dry fruits/nuts.
I tried your banana bread eggless recipe and I am speechless. Eggless banana bread recipe – Soft, delicious and moist eggless banana bread, can be made with whole wheat flour or plain flour. More banana bakes, Banana cake recipe Eggfree banana muffins Eggless chocolate banana cake Banana pancakes Chocolate banana cake. eggless banana bread recipe with step by step photos. delicious, light & soft vegan banana bread recipe. so far this is the best banana bread that i Banana bread is an all-time favorite and I often make this quick bread with overripe bananas. Since this is one of the most popular bread recipe on.
Moist eggless banana bread instructions
- Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork until there are no lumps..
- Mix 1/8 cup melted butter, 3 tablespoons aqua faba (or 1 egg) and 1/2 cup sugar to form a smooth liquid..
- Mix together 3/4 cup flour, 1 pinch salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients through a sieve. Fold until the flour is incorporated. Add the chocolate chips..
- Bake in a loaf pan in a pre-heated oven at 325 F for 55 minutes..
Who would like a slice of banana bread? I really like making cakes and I like sharing them with others. Always in the hope that they will enjoy them, of course. We love muffins around here and this recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch box snacks! Eggless Banana bread is one of our favorites too, but muffins are quicker bake, and I love the fact that they're easily portable, and taste just as good.